These easy to make cookies are great for older babies (from around 9 months) when they start to need more snacks during the day. They're also really good as an after school treat for older kids. They are dairy and egg free so suitable for little ones who are lactose intolerant / allergic to cow's milk protein or eggs.
1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup sieved self-raising flour
1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1/4 cup of water
2 tablespoons of raisins
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
2 handfuls of finely diced mango
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
3. Grease muffin baking tray.
4. Make small muffin / balls from your mixture and place in baking tray.
5. Bake for 20 mins at 175 degrees C.