Our super-nutritious broccoli and cannellini bean bites make a tasty accompaniment to a main meal or are great for when out and about for something more filling. Makes 5-6 patties.
250g drained cannellini beans
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1 tablespoon juice of 1 lemon
1 egg beaten
3 tablespoons brown wholemeal breadcrumbs
1 pinch fresh thyme
1. Pre-heat fan assisted oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Steam broccoli until for approximately 10 minutes until tender.
3. Rinse cannellini beans in cold water.
4. Blend all the ingredients together.
5. Spoon mixture into small silicon cases and cook in pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.