Tasty mini-quiches minus the pastry. These are great for a healthy snack when out and about or as an accompaniment to a bigger meal. Makes 6-8 quiches.
1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
½ cup Olive Oil
2 carrots grated
1 courgette grated
½ onion diced
1 cup grated cheese
1. Dice onion and gently fry in a tablespoon of olive oil until soft.
2. Grate carrots and courgette and give them a squeeze to remove excess liquid.
3. In large bowl break eggs and add oil, cheese and flour and mix together.
4. Add the carrot and courgette and cooked onions and mix together.
5. Spoon mixture into silicon moulds.
6. Bake in 180 degree C oven for 20-25 mins (depending on size of moulds). Skewer should come out clean when they are ready.