Full or iron and vitamin C little ones love these easy-to-make spinach and potato cakes. Makes 7-8 potato cakes.
2 large potatoes boiled and mashed
100g spinach steamed
1 spring onion
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
3 tablespoons rice floor to coat potato cakes before frying
1. Finely dice spring onion.
2. Mix all the ingredients together (except the rice flour).
3. Form mixture into small patties.
4. Lightly dust patties in rice flour.
5. Fry without any oil in a non-stick pan for 5 minutes on each side (or until brown).